Monday, July 19, 2010

Arcana Heart 3

This weekend, I went to monte 50 sunday night and played arcana heart 3 for a few hours. None of the other games really had people playing them, but there were many people playing AH3. I got a 12 game winstreak, a 14 game winstreak, and a 26 game winstreak with my Petra. I felt kinda bad for the other guys so I decided to try my side characters. I messed around with Maori and Lilica. At first, I had no idea what to do with Lilica, because she's so changed, however, after a few games, I started getting the hang of it. She's more fun than I originally thought, and it's nice to now have another character I can use. Plus I use the love arcana with her, and that's what I started Arcana Heart 1 with (Love Lilica). It's nice to go back to my roots a bit and see how the same thing is so changed, but not necessarily for the worst.

I also played Blazblue at A-cho for a while. That went pretty well for the most part too. I'm getting more used to Noel, despite her flaws. I'm looking forward to Makoto DLC for the 360, but even if I don't use her, I still have Noel no matter what.

Also, I found out that I probably won't be able to attend SBO this year due to work related issues. :(

2 comments:

EvilLinkz said...

AH3 announced for PS3/360! \o/

Anonymous said...

This is OWNAGE. Congratulations on your win streak. It's sad you won't be able to attend super battle opera but maybe something will come up. I'll pull some strings on the level reality manipulation and see what I come up with.